Copyright © Louise Bostock 2007-2013. Please give credit where credit is due.

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Who is Silvia, what is she...?

Yesterday at 4pm I clocked 28° and bright sunshine. It was a day for the great outdoors - by which I mean working in the garden. Today? More of the same coming our way, starting with 25° by 10am.




A name written in water
Reflection, Cannobio New Harbour

7 comments:

chrysalis said...

Great photo today, Louise.

Alan Burnett said...

I just love the picture. Shades of the opening sequence of "Jazz on a Summers Day"

KatyB said...

Shakespeare, Keats and a nice piccie in the same post! Good value, I'd say.

LadyFi said...

Lovely weather and a great picture to boot! Enjoy the sunshine.

Will S said...

Poor old Johnny, he sure had/has people guessing with that epitaph.

Debbie said...

I need a whole day of working in the garden. Sadly, I also need a full day of working in the house.

Joy said...

Whoever she is someone loves spending time with her I'm sure.
Beautiful picture.

♥
Joy

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Who is Silvia, what is she...?

Yesterday at 4pm I clocked 28° and bright sunshine. It was a day for the great outdoors - by which I mean working in the garden. Today? More of the same coming our way, starting with 25° by 10am.




A name written in water
Reflection, Cannobio New Harbour

7 comments:

chrysalis said...

Great photo today, Louise.

Alan Burnett said...

I just love the picture. Shades of the opening sequence of "Jazz on a Summers Day"

KatyB said...

Shakespeare, Keats and a nice piccie in the same post! Good value, I'd say.

LadyFi said...

Lovely weather and a great picture to boot! Enjoy the sunshine.

Will S said...

Poor old Johnny, he sure had/has people guessing with that epitaph.

Debbie said...

I need a whole day of working in the garden. Sadly, I also need a full day of working in the house.

Joy said...

Whoever she is someone loves spending time with her I'm sure.
Beautiful picture.

♥
Joy