Copyright © Louise Bostock 2007-2013. Please give credit where credit is due.

Saturday 16 July 2011

What I did on my holidays No.6


Marvelled once more at the brilliance of the person who saw that Savognin's enormous car park was crammed to bursting in the ski season but became a deserted wasteland in the summer, and suggested filling it with meltwater from the River Surses, adding a couple of kid-sized rafts, three pedaloes, some non-endangered wildlife, four barbecues, a kiosk, a playground and a pile of sand.

Must have been a mother.

3 comments:

SMS said...

Looks idyllic.
Can't wait for my own little holiday though I doubt I'll find such perfect innovative adaptation.

Karin said...

Went to visit the link! That was fun - and lots of German words I didn't know. Glad you had a great time!

LindyLouMac said...

What a great idea.

Saturday 16 July 2011

What I did on my holidays No.6


Marvelled once more at the brilliance of the person who saw that Savognin's enormous car park was crammed to bursting in the ski season but became a deserted wasteland in the summer, and suggested filling it with meltwater from the River Surses, adding a couple of kid-sized rafts, three pedaloes, some non-endangered wildlife, four barbecues, a kiosk, a playground and a pile of sand.

Must have been a mother.

3 comments:

SMS said...

Looks idyllic.
Can't wait for my own little holiday though I doubt I'll find such perfect innovative adaptation.

Karin said...

Went to visit the link! That was fun - and lots of German words I didn't know. Glad you had a great time!

LindyLouMac said...

What a great idea.