Copyright © Louise Bostock 2007-2013. Please give credit where credit is due.

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Planting today

Twenty-two degrees at 12 midday. Sunshine and warm but windy at times.

Today we're planting strawberries and mint, and there are 5 kilos of seed potatoes waiting for Mama to get her act together.

Forgive, by the way, any lack of April Fool's jokes, toddler sayings, Carmine wisdom or amusing essays on life in Italy. The reason can be found here. Normal service will be resumed when I remember where I put my stiff upper lip.

No comments:

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Planting today

Twenty-two degrees at 12 midday. Sunshine and warm but windy at times.

Today we're planting strawberries and mint, and there are 5 kilos of seed potatoes waiting for Mama to get her act together.

Forgive, by the way, any lack of April Fool's jokes, toddler sayings, Carmine wisdom or amusing essays on life in Italy. The reason can be found here. Normal service will be resumed when I remember where I put my stiff upper lip.

No comments: