Copyright © Louise Bostock 2007-2013. Please give credit where credit is due.

Saturday 16 February 2008

Reported conversations No. 5

Six degrees at 8am. Damp and misty.

The village on the rock has only intermittent telecommunications, a moody electricity supply, no gas and do-it-yourself sewerage. Sometimes things can be ... frustrating.

Mama : Damn, Damn, DAMN!
AJ : What's wrong Mama?
Mama : No internet connection. Again!
AJ : Don't worry Mama, I will bring you one.
Mama : (distracted, restarting the computer and rechecking the phone jacks) Mmmm...?
AJ : I will bring you one in my tractor.
Mama : Mmmmm...?
AJ : I will bring you three.
Mama : Mmmmm....?
AJ : Then you'll be happy.
Mama : (smiles).

No comments:

Saturday 16 February 2008

Reported conversations No. 5

Six degrees at 8am. Damp and misty.

The village on the rock has only intermittent telecommunications, a moody electricity supply, no gas and do-it-yourself sewerage. Sometimes things can be ... frustrating.

Mama : Damn, Damn, DAMN!
AJ : What's wrong Mama?
Mama : No internet connection. Again!
AJ : Don't worry Mama, I will bring you one.
Mama : (distracted, restarting the computer and rechecking the phone jacks) Mmmm...?
AJ : I will bring you one in my tractor.
Mama : Mmmmm...?
AJ : I will bring you three.
Mama : Mmmmm....?
AJ : Then you'll be happy.
Mama : (smiles).

No comments: