Copyright © Louise Bostock 2007-2013. Please give credit where credit is due.

Sunday 18 November 2007

Cat and mouse

November 18, 2007 : Two degrees at 8am. Frost. Bright sunshine and the lake (mostly) as smooth as glass. A perfect day for boating.

I’m very behind with the ironing.

And I mean very behind.

I’m so behind with the ironing that a mouse has made her nest in the full ironing basket.

Now I’m not one to pass a buck, but I’d like to know what the cat’s been doing between meals…




No comments:

Sunday 18 November 2007

Cat and mouse

November 18, 2007 : Two degrees at 8am. Frost. Bright sunshine and the lake (mostly) as smooth as glass. A perfect day for boating.

I’m very behind with the ironing.

And I mean very behind.

I’m so behind with the ironing that a mouse has made her nest in the full ironing basket.

Now I’m not one to pass a buck, but I’d like to know what the cat’s been doing between meals…




No comments: